We are pleased to announce that Richard A. Klass was recently appointed to Co-Chair of the Publications Committee of the New York State Bar Association’s General Practice Section, as well as Co-Editor of One on One, the publication of the General Practice Section.
Super Lawyers: Richard A. Klass has been consistently selected for the New York Metro Super Lawyers List every year since 2015. That's eight times and counting.
Recent Blog Posts
- 13,166 Views
- The court dealt with Judiciary Law Section 487.
- The defendant established, prima facie, that he was not a proximate cause of the plaintiff’s alleged damages.
- …plaintiff must show that he or she would have prevailed…
- Independent causes of action for sanctions?
- The statements in the complaint must be “sufficiently particular…”
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Thank you for visiting the website of Richard A. Klass, Esq. Please note that by visiting my/our website or communicating with any member of staff, an attorney-client relationship is not created. We will be pleased to speak with you to determine if we are able to assist you and provide competent legal representation. None of the information provided on the website should be considered legal advice.
We are a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Website copyr. 1999-2023 Richard A. Klass
Digital marketing: The Innovation Works, Inc.